O maior (e melhor!) Centro de Conhecimento de Unhas do mundo!

Como podemos ajuda?

Procurar por respostas você está procurando.

Meu cliente pode ser alérgico à acetona?

Você está aqui:

1.1k visualizações

Here are the facts, acetona occurs naturally in our bodies, in low concentrations, so it’s not a foreign substance, therefore acetone is very unlikely to harm the body when it’s used to remove revestimentos de unhas. It can temporarily remove excessive amounts of surface oil which can cause the skin to appear “dried out” but no one becomes reações alérgicas to acetone, despite what some say or believe. 

Only use acetone for cosmetic purposes from a beauty supplier. There are many grades of acetone and some, bought elsewhere, can have contaminants that can cause skin problems including alergias.

However, some people become allergic to any uncured ingredients released by acetone. If it happens during removal, the improper cura of the nail revestimento is probably to blame, not the use of acetone. In fact, when a client develops a sensitivity related to acetone or any other solvent removers, that is generally a strong indication that their nail coatings are not being properly cured. This happens no matter what solventes. are used and is a powerful reason for ensuring proper curing of nail coating, not a reason for avoiding acetone.

Acetone is a safe solvent for these applications, assuming it is used wisely e.g. kept away from flames, sparks, and not handled improperly, etc. Read the warnings and safety data sheet and heed the directions for use, and if you do, you and your clients should be safe.

pt_BRPortuguese
Carrinho de compras