Product Chemistry Digital Badge
Issued by NailKnowledge
NailKnowledge’s Product Chemistry Digital Badge indicates the recipient has successfully passed the Product Chemistry Masterclass and attained a suitable level of subject competence in the science behind the products used in the nail industry.
- Complete over two hours of distance learning taught over five lessons
- Successfully pass 10 knowledge points, 5 knowledge check exams, achieving 100 per cent.
- What is a chemical
- Lotions, potions and polishes
- Acrylics and their place in the industry
- Liquid and powder
- UV Gels and other systems
About the Course:
NailKnowledge’s Product Chemistry Masterclass explores the chemistry of nail products and what’s happening on the nail, explaining the polymerisation process, acrylics, UV gels, and liquid & powder, using powerful and engaging 3D animations to break down the complex science, so you understand the chemical reactions that lie at the heart of the nail industry. Find out more here